About the Formstack Documents channel
Formstack Documents is a data management system that helps collect information through various types of online forms. With the Formstack Documents service you can auto-populate documents in PDF, Word, and PowerPoint formats to create printable event tickets, online applications, contracts, employment offer letters, and more.
Please note that terms used in the Formstack channel categories are Formstack specific terminology.
- On the My pipelines page, click Create a pipeline.
- On the right side of the page, choose All to list all available channels.
- Expand Formstack in the list of channels on the right side of the page and click Connect.
- Enter your API Key and API Secret. When finished, click Connect.
How to reconnect the Formstack channel
You may need to reconnect your account to a channel. Reasons may be (but not limited to):
If you need to connect a different account.
Authorization updates, such as a changed password.
Editing the access rights that Pipelines has to the channel.
- Select a pipeline that already has Formstack in it.
- Open a step containing Formstack.
- Under account, select Connect (or reconnect) and follow the process above, How to connect.
The steps you can use with Formstack fall into a single category: Merges
|Trigger||Data Route Merge Created||Triggers when you create a data route merge with webhook delivery set up.|
|Trigger||Document Merge Created||Triggers when you create a document merge with webhook delivery set up.|
|Action||Data Route Merge||Merges multiple data routes.|
|Action||Document Merge||Merges selected documents together.|
Did this help you? Give us a rating:
© 1999-2020 QuickBase, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Notices.