About the Microsoft Outlook channel
Microsoft Outlook is an online personal information manager. Pipelines currently integrates with the Email and Calendar features only.
Please note that terms used in the Microsoft Outlook channel categories are Microsoft Outlook specific terminology.
- On the My pipelines page, click Create a pipeline.
- On the right side of the page, choose All to list all available channels.
- Expand Microsoft Outlook in the list of channels and click Connect to Microsoft Outlook.
- In the pop-up window review the permissions that Pipelines will be requesting. Click Connect to Microsoft Outlook when you are done.
- Microsoft may require you to sign in at this point. Enter your credentials to continue.
- Microsoft will show the permissions being requested. Expand each for more information. Click Accept when done.
How to reconnect the Microsoft Outlook channel
You may need to reconnect your account to a channel. Reasons may be (but not limited to):
If you need to connect a different account.
Authorization updates, such as a changed password.
Editing the access rights that Pipelines has to the channel.
- Select a pipeline that already has Microsoft Outlook in it.
- Open a step containing Microsoft Outlook.
- Under account, select Connect (or reconnect) and follow the process above, How to connect.
Note: You can switch the account used in your pipeline by reconnecting. You don't have to create a new pipeline. Sometimes, if you are already logged into your MS account even when clicking reconnect, you may find that you can't the enter the credentials for another account. Instead, MS will connect you the account where you are already logged in. In this case, try using a browser incognito or private window to reconnect.
The steps you can use with Microsoft Outlook fall into two categories: Calendar Events and Emails.
|Trigger||Calendar Event Created||Triggers when a calendar event is created in an account.|
|Trigger||Calendar Event Updated||Triggers when a calendar event is updated in an account.|
|Trigger||Calendar Event Deleted||Triggers the pipeline when a calendar event is deleted in an account.|
|Action||Create a Calendar Event||Creates a new event in the account calendar.|
|Action||Update a Calendar Event||Updates an existing event in the account calendar.|
|Action||Delete a Calendar Event||Deletes an existing event in a calendar.|
|Action||Fetch Link||Deletes an existing event in a calendar.|
|Query||Search Calendar Events||Searches calendar events and returns a list based on search criteria.|
|Action||Look Up a Calendar Event||Looks for a calendar event in an account.|
|Trigger||New Email||Triggers when a new email is received and can be customized to only watch a particular folder instead of the Inbox.|
|Action||Send an Email||Sends an email from a specific account.|
|Query||Search Emails||Searches emails in an account and returns a list.|
|Action||Look Up an Email||Looks for an email based on search criteria.|
Is this help page useful? Rate it:
© 1999-2021 Quickbase, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Notices.