About the OneDrive Channel
Microsoft OneDrive is a file hosting service and synchronization service operated by Microsoft as part of its web version of Office.
Please note that terms used in the OneDrive channel categories are OneDrive specific terminology.
- On the My pipelines page, click Create a pipeline.
- On the right side of the page, choose All to list all available channels.
- Expand OneDrive and click Connect to OneDrive.
- Review the permissions that Pipelines will receive once connected. Your permissions are based on your existing OneDrive account. You can select specific permissions or allow all the options. OneDrive Read permissions are required.
When finished click Connect.
Note: Depending on the permissions granted, integration and functionality will be affected.
- You may be requested to sign in with your Microsoft credentials. This is required to set up the connection between OneDrive and Pipelines.
Agree to allow Pipelines access to your OneDrive account by clicking Accept.
How to reconnect the OneDrive channel
You may need to reconnect your account to a channel. Reasons may be (but not limited to):
If you need to connect a different account.
Authorization updates, such as a changed password.
Editing the access rights that Pipelines has to the channel.
- Select a pipeline that already has OneDrive in it.
- Open a step containing OneDrive.
Under account, select Connect (or reconnect) and follow the process above, How to connect.
The steps you can use with OneDrive fall under the Files category.
|Trigger||File Created||Initiates when a new file is created in a selected folder.|
|Trigger||File Created or Modified||Initiates when, in a particular folder:
|Trigger||File Deleted||Triggered when a file is moved to the Recycle Bin or permanently deleted.The field DELETED_STATE distinguishes the two events:
|Action||Upload a File||Creates a new file in a specific folder by pulling it from a specific URL.|
|Action||Delete a File||Deletes a specified file.|
|Query||Search Files||Searches for files in the selected account and returns a list.|
|Action||Fetch a Linked File||Fetches a linked file.|
|Query||Look up a File||Look up a file by the id.|
Is this help page useful? Rate it:
© 1999-2021 Quickbase, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Notices.