About the Admin Console
The Admin Console brings together all your admin functions in one place.
- Realm admins can access the Admin Console from the My Apps page by clicking Quick Base Admin, then Manage the Realm.
- Account admins can access the console by clicking Manage Billing Account from the menu at the top right of the My Apps page.
From the Admin Console, you can access the following:
- Account Summary: View your account info, including account name, plan, billing contact, time zone, and formatting. You can also access links to create a new app, create a new group, provision users, add users to groups, email users, edit account properties, subscribe now, and cancel service.
- Apps: View a list of apps in your account/realm, including information on users, size, attachment file size, API calls, tables, app manager, notes, date created, last modified, recent activity, and save in production. You can save this data as a spreadsheet.
- Groups: View information on the groups in your account/realm, including group name, description, and members. Access links to create a new group, provision users, and add users to groups.
- Users: View and manage all your Quick Base account and realm users. More about manage all users.
- Permissions: View and manage account-level permissions, including the ability to create apps. The default is to let anyone create applications, but you can select Specify who can create applications and limit this access to specific employees.
- Audit Logs: View and download audit logs of all log-ins. More about audit logs.
- User Tokens: View, search, and export a list of all user tokens.
- Encryption: (Realm admins only) View your encryption key history with the start date for each key. See Encryption Key Management for details. This page is available only if you are a realm admin and realm-specific encryption keys are enabled for your realm.
- Realm Summary: (Realm admins only) View information about the realm including realm ID, account url, has migrated to UXV2, host name, realm name, using external authentication, company, account(s), and a list of the realm admins.
- Policies: View and manage policies, including password policies, sign-in policies, IP Whitelist, and Security policies. More about policies.
- UI: Customize the user interface for all your apps with a custom header, footer, and/or sign-in message.
Note: Based on your access level as an account or realm admin, you may see different links in the navigation bar. For example, if you are an account admin but not a realm admin, you will see only the Account Summary link and not the Encryption or Realm Summary links.
QuickBase, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Notices.